You have a choice in the way you can join us and pay your membership fees:
Visit the Noosa Parks Association Environment Centre and pay via cash/cheque
- Visit 5 Wallace Drive, Wallace Park, Noosaville. The Environment Centre is located near the Noosa Library and Noosa Leisure Centre and is staffed by volunteers. Opening hours: Monday. Wedneday and Friday 10:00am – 2:00pm phone 07 5474 2486
Print a Membership Application Form, fill in your details, choose a payment option, and mail or email your completed application form to the NPA. Payment can be made via Direct Deposit to our bank account or by cheque/money order
- Post memberships to: PO Box 836, Noosa Heads, Queensland 4567
Please include your SURNAME in the message reference field if paying via Direct Deposit to our bank account. NPA Bank Account details are on the Membership Application Form
There are many ways an individual may actively participate in all that the Noosa Parks Association (NPA) has to offer.
- For those with particular interests in environmental and/or conservation issues, they may seek to become actively involved with a special interest group, attend the weekly Friday Environment Forum or even become involved at a project officer or management committee level.
- For others, membership of NPA may be seen as an investment in lifestyle protection.
- Whatever your reason for joining us, NPA will always welcome new members!
As a a financial member of Noosa Parks Association you are entitled to:
- Join in many of the Noosa Parks Association Activities.
- Volunteer at our Environment Centre or the Noosa Parks Gallery and Information Centre.
- Consider helping on an NPA project which fits in with your availability and suits your particular interests and skills.
- Become acquainted with many like-minded individuals and become better informed about the Noosa environment and its history.
- Become more aware of the issues and concerns with which NPA has become involved over the past number of years.
- Attend Friday Forum and become better educated about a vast range of current conservation and environmental issues.
- Assist in maintaining Noosa’s public spaces through ongoing vegetation work with Greening Noosa or the Noosa National Park weeding group.
- Enjoy a working holiday week at Double Island Point and contribute to maintenance of this pristine environment.